Will Taking Cialis Help with Second Intention Healing?

I had Mohs surgery on nose it took 2 slices to remove BBC .I was wondering if I take Cialis will that help with healing by the Cialis helping to expand the capillarys.I opted for second intention healing.

Taking Cialis after Mohs

+1

Although it's not approved by the FDA, some physicians do recommend that patients take Cialis or Viagra when trying to get blood to flow to a specific area. However, this isn't necessary with Mohs. The nose is often a place where we opt for second intention healing because there's just not enough give in the skin to get it to close properly with sutures. You don't need to take Cialis, though, unless it's something your physician suggested. The Mohs site should heal just fine as long as you're keeping it clean, applying Polysporin, and bandaging appropriately. Mostly, keep the scabs off and it should heal just fine!