Can sleep wrinkles be removed? They are on one side of my face. i start on my back but always end up on my left side. (Photo)

Wrinkles and Sleep

+1
Sleeping on your face always leads to wrinkles. To improve these wrinkles you can;
  1. Sleep on your back.
  2. Use satin or silk pillow cases so that your face slides on the sheets.
  3. moisturize well before going to bed.
  4. Most importantly, see a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss more aggressive options that can help to reduce your wrinkles.
To learn more about your options, please read my book, "A More Beautiful You - reverse aging through skin care, plastic surgery and lifestyle solutions".

Improving Face Wrinkles

+1
Facial laser resurfacing is the most permanent way to improve wrinkles.  Consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to see if you are a candidate for this procedure.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

Facial Wrinkles

+1
There are a few different options to improve wrinkles on the face.  The best option depends on how deep they currently are and how much of an improvement you seek.  For example, laser resurfacing can help improve wrinkles, Thermi can help tighten the skin, etc. Please consult with a board certified specialist who can assist you with achieving the results you seek. 

Kimberly Lee, MD

Thermage for sleep wrinkles

+1
You would benefit from Thermage. It will build up the collagen allowing your skin to spring back. As we age, we lose elasticity. Themage lifts and tightens the skin in a single treatment with no downtime. Feel free to call our office to speak with our consultant.

David Alessi, MD

Improving Face Wrinkles

+1
There are a few different approaches to improve the quality of your skin and decrease the wrinkles. In your case, The most effective approach is laser resurfacing. I prefer a CO2 fractionated laser. This will remove some of the outer layer and result in new refreshed skin. The foundation of your face that supports the skin can be improved with fat transfer. The areas where the underlying muscles contribute to active /action wrinkles can be improved with relaxants such as Botox or xeomin. You can pick one or all of these approaches to seek improvement. 

Justin Yovino, MD, FACS

Treatment of sleep wrinkles on face

+1
The wrinkles that you have on your face from sleeping are fairly superficial.  The treatment of superficial lines requires a procedure that will improve the surface of the skin, which surgery generally will not do.  A laser treatment or chemical peel would be options to help improve your lines.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon