How to Get Chubby Cheeks?

Hi, I am 21 years old Male. I am 5'9" and my weigt is 60 KG. My face is extremely thin. My cheeks look like gone deep inside, making me look weak, old and sad. I feel my weight is perfect for my height. I take enough fat in food but that shows on my tummy and my hip and never on my cheeks. I tried to exercise ,filling air in mouth and putting pressure from one cheek to another but that doesn't help me. Please suggest me what should I do to improve my cheeks' fat Thanks in advance

Getting chubby cheeks

+1

Augmenting the size of the cheeks can be achieved with cheek implants and with facial fillers.  Radiesse is an excellent filler for the cheeks.

Saint Petersburg Oculoplastic Surgeon

Making Cheeks full

+1

The best way is to use filers  or  Fat transfer. Fillers are temporary but allow you to see if you like the change of your appearance. Fat Transfer Results Are Permanent Long Lasting and Excellent for Making Cheeks fuller
Fat Cells that survive the transfer process continue to live like other fat cells. The results are long lasting. The problem is not all transferred fat survives the process. In the face more than 75% may survive and more than 60% in the buttocks.. Of most interest is that the fat that does survive behaves as if it was still in the donor site. Therefore as the surrounding native fat tends to atrophy the transferred fat will not. Over time you will notice that the area may not be as full as it once was, but more than likely it is because of the native fat atrophy rather than the transferred fat.

Fat Grafting Results Permanent improvement in most cases. Micro fat grafting, also called structural fat grafting involves multiple injections of very small amounts  of fat injected in a series of discrete layers to allow for better revascularization and "take", gradually increasing the volume of  new soft tissue. My experience is that it is a great minimally invasive procedure for cheek augmentation.
Fat Cells that survive this transfer process continue to live like other fat cells. Therefore the results are long lasting. The problem is not all transferred fat survives the process. In the face for example it has been estimated that up to 60%  or more will survive in the cheek region. Of most interest is that the fat that does survive behaves as if it was still in the donor site. Therefore as the surrounding native fat tends to atrophy the transferred fat will not. Over time you will notice that the area may not be as full as it once was, but more than likely it is because of the native fat atrophy rather than the transferred fat.

Tweet

Larry S. Nichter, MD, MS, FACS

Gaunt, thin cheeks can be improved with facial fillers

+1

It's difficult to advise you without photographs, but facial fillers such as Juvaderm, Perlane or Restylane can help to give you some additional volume in your cheeks. 

Dara Liotta, MD