Trying to Choose Implant Size. I Trust my Surgeon. Should I Give Him Discretion?

Hubs is out of town so I'm on my own here, Surgeon said post 2 kids I have little sag and no lift recommended (measure 21 from collar to nipple). I have lost a good amount of tissue and he suggested 250-320 cc's. When using the samples the 330 measured the best to keep my hips just slightly larger so not to appear "top heavy." Talking to many friends with augmentation, most say they wish they went larger. Within reason, is okay to chose a size but give the surgeon discretion during the surgery?

Choosing a breast implant

It is a mutual proces between the surgeon and the patient to choose the right implant for you.  Your part is to carefully demonstrate the "look" you want and the doctor's part is to use your personal starting point, measurements, years of experience and their good judgement to come up with the best implant.  Then use sizers to try to estimate what the result would be like.

Otherwise, if you liked the 330 sizer, go another 50 cc more under the muscle and you will just about get that look.