Is 460cc Memory Gel Too Large for 5'4m, 130LBm, 32B?

i am getting 460 cc's on a petite frame 32b cup 5'4,130 pounds how big will they be you think?

Postop size after breast augmentation

+1

Dear Annie,

While it would be difficult to predict your size after surgery without an examination, you are likely to go up two cup sizes with 460cc Memmory Gel implants making you a D cup.  Please understand that bra manufacturers vary widely in cup sizes.  With your petit frame I would recommend discussing the possibility of high profile implants with your board certified plastic surgeon.  Best of luck.

Implant choices

+1

The best implant for you is determined after a thorough exam and a discussion of your goals. It is difficult to say what is best for you otherwise.

What size implant to get?

+1

Thank you for your question.  It is difficult to tell you that a certain size implant will give you a certain "cup" bra.

Clear communication with your plastic surgeon is important in achieving the desired goals of the patient.  I like to communicate with patients with “goal” pictures.  During surgery, I use temporary sizers to determine the size/profile that will give the patient the look she is looking for. Trying to predict the size of the implant preoperatively is not ideal.  I think it is too much responsibility for the patient to choose the size of the implant.  Ideally, the surgeon would make that determination once he/she is in the operating room with sizers in and examining the patient in the upright and supine position.  There are many variables that come into play when choosing the correct implant size (how much breast tissue the patient currently has, the shape of the chest wall (concave vs. convex), etc..  Some places have you put bags of rice or implants in your bra – that is normally not very accurate.