Don't want to affect breastfeeding. Suggestions for choosing size & profile of Mentor, round, smooth Silicone Implants? (photo)

I posted these pics before & all answers said I had tuberous breasts & suggested over muscle & areola incision-I was wondering why for both? Whats the next best incision as I dont want to affect breastfeeding, underarm ok? From my measurement pics (Im 166cm/64kg)-What SIZE and PROFILE can you suggest from the Mentor smooth round silicone range (www.mentorwwllc.com/global-us/Breast.aspx) to look like my desired result, I just want to get rid of tuberous breasts & have the most natural look

Sizing for Constricted Breasts

+2

In general, constricted breasts have constriction at the lower pole of the breast and the IMF has to be released.   400 cc high profile would probably fit your chest wall and should increase you 1.5 to 2 cup sizes. 

Choosing Implant Size

+2

Hi,

What can frustrating for any patient, is that among well-trained doctors there may be a difference in opinion as to diagnosis and recommended trreatment:

• In my opinion you do not have "tubular breasts". I also think it is very reasonable to suggest a crease (or axillary) incison with placement of the implant over or under the muscle.
  • Larger implant size options may be limited using an areolar or axillary incisions. Discuss size options with your PS, but you will likely have (if Mentor gel) a moderate plus or high profile.

I recommend getting two or three opinions before having surgery.

Thanks for your questions and good luck!

Stephen M. Lazarus, MD
Knoxville Plastic Surgeon

Sizing

+1

If you have tuberous breasts it is minimal. I would use the moderate in the saline or moderate plus profile implants in the silicone. With proper sizing of the implants you should have a very nice result.

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

Best Breast Implant Size/Profile for Me?

+1

As you can imagine, despite your good description of body type and goals, it is not possible to give you precise  advice online.
The best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural”  or “C cup” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

I hope this (and the attached link) help.

Tuberous breast and fat enlargment

+1

i will go for fat trasfer to enlarge your breast, with minimal incisions to distend the glandular tissue .

it seams as you do have quite enought donar fat areas from abomen , flanks ,etc to achieve pure graft to trasfer to both breast, after detension of the breast shape with minimal incisions. this will not affect feeding ,too,

you could achieve a one size cup improval of the actual size. and at the same time get a liposuction to the undesired areas where fat most bother you

Alberto Di Giuseppe, MBBS
London Plastic Surgeon