Choice Between Two Different Treatments for Rolling Acne Scars?

I have severe rolling acne scars and choose between two doctors' approaches. One doctor recommends a treatment with deepfx/active fx. She claims that only one treatment is needed and should be carried out under full anesthesia (a sleep) The second doctor recommends a treatment with Mixto, and that the treatment can be repeated 1-3 times, and that the treatment only requires local anesthetic (awake). which treatment is preferable?

Acne scars rolling scars treatment with co2 active and deep fx laser

+1

I would do the active and deep fx instead. You shouldn't have to plan for 2-3 treatments. A multilayered approach is better.

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon