Who is the Best Choice for Rhinoplasty in Cincinnati or Indianapolis?

I'm considering allowing my 15 year old daughter to have rhinoplasty. Since the nose is such a prominent feature I want the best. We live mid way between Cincinnati and Indianapolis. If you were going to have a nose job personally which doctor in those areas would you choose and why?

Best surgeon in Indianapolis/Cincinnati

+2

Indianapolis - Perkins

Cincinnati - D. Mangat

Another guy in Indianapolis is Burke Chegar.  Chegar trained under Silver who is one of the most well known rhinoplasty surgeons.  I, too, trained under Silver and do essentially most of the rhinos in my area.

Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Nose Job Indianapolis

+2

I like Steve Perkins. I have known him for many years and find that he is a qualified surgeon and would recommend him.  Go for a consultation and evaluation and if your are comfortable with his consultation than you can pick him., I just sent him  another patient  and he did well.

Carlos Wolf, MD
Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty Surgery Expert in Ohio

+2

Dr. Bahman Guyuron is in Cleveland, Ohio and is not far from you. He is an excellent Rhinoplasty surgeon, teacher and an innovator.

Your surgeon should have passion for getting the best result for you and have an extensive training, skills in rhinoplasty.

Ali Sajjadian, MD, FACS

Dr. Stephen W. Perkins.

+2

There is one name that is synonymous with cosmetic surgical excellence in Indianapolis and that is Dr. Stephen Perkins.  I doubt you would regret taking your daughter to him for a rhinoplasty consultation.  

Randolph Capone, MD
Baltimore Facial Plastic Surgeon

No question - go to Perkins

+2

Agree. Go to Perkins!!!! He is a very experienced and thoughtful surgeon with LOTS of experience. You can proceed in confidence. He is a regular speaker at all of our meetings.

Benjamin C. Marcus, MD
Madison Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty Surgeon in Indianapolis

+2

Hi Jak,

In Indianapolis, Steven Perkins, MD is an excellent and experienced rhinoplasty surgeon near you. It is very important to choose your rhinoplasty surgeon most carefully. Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Michael A. Persky, MD

Rhinoplasty in Cincinnati or Indianapolis

+1

The ASPS website is a good starting point for qualified board certified plastic surgeons Dr. Ann Schwentker, Dr. Adam Cohen, and Dr. Daniel Kuy are possibilities. Consult with 3 - 4 possibilities to find the right fit for you and your daughter.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Trust Your Face to a Board Certified Facial Plastic Surgeon

+1

There are many excellent surgeons in your area.  I would recommend a surgeon Boared Certified in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon, Cosmetic Surgery, or General Plastic Surgery.  Look at previous cases from the surgeon to see if you like his results.  Trust your instincts.  Warmest regards, Dr. Pippin.

Gregory Pippin, MD
Metairie Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty King of Cleveland

+1

It is true that there are many excellent rhinoplasty surgeons in Cleveland, as there are in most cities.  However, if having a surgeon who is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery is important to you, the obvious choice is Dr. Bahman Guyuron.  He's simply a brilliant rhinoplasty surgeon on a national level.  I've seen his results over a 20-year period and they are superb.

Jeffrey Weinzweig, MD

You can find excellent surgeons through many Societies' websites

+1

You can find excellent plastic surgeons or facial plastic surgeons who perform rhinoplasty at their respective websites.  If you choose to seek out a Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon, you can visit the websites of ASAPS, ASPS, as well as The Rhinoplasty Society.

Sanjay Grover, MD