Who is the Best Choice for Rhinoplasty in Cincinnati or Indianapolis?

I'm considering allowing my 15 year old daughter to have rhinoplasty. Since the nose is such a prominent feature I want the best. We live mid way between Cincinnati and Indianapolis. If you were going to have a nose job personally which doctor in those areas would you choose and why?

Best surgeon in Indianapolis/Cincinnati

Indianapolis - Perkins

Cincinnati - D. Mangat

Another guy in Indianapolis is Burke Chegar.  Chegar trained under Silver who is one of the most well known rhinoplasty surgeons.  I, too, trained under Silver and do essentially most of the rhinos in my area.

Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon