Is it true that massaging the breast tissue during surgery will make them fuller and perky?

so I scheduled my surgery for June. I was told that if the doctor massage my breast tissue during surgery. It will make my breast fuller and perky is it true? how could I address this to my doctor where he could understand me?

Massage during surgery

I am not aware of any surgeon performing intraoperative breast massage.
Size is retaliated to your breast volume and the size of your breast implant.
Make sure your surgeon is Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

Massaging the breast

I have never heard of what you describe.  The muscle and breast tissue need to be stretched to accommodate the implant, and that may be what you are talking about.

Ronald J. Edelson, MD

Breast Massage During Surgery To Make Perkier Breasts

I have not heard of this. During surgery, the surgeon places the implant and adjusts it to achieve the desired positioning. This may look like they are massaging the breast, but it is not to make the breast look perkier. It is to position the implant.

Perhaps you could still mention this to your doctor and see if they can provide you with an answer. 

Massaging breast tissue during augmentation surgery should have no effect on size or perkiness

Thank you for your question.  I like the other physicians have never heard of this technique however massaging the breast tissue during breast augmentation will not to my knowledge effect breast size or lift the breast.

Breast augmentation and massage

Massaging the breasts will have no impact to increase their size.  This is jsut not true. Sorry if you thought otherwise.

Breast tissue massage making breasts perky

Exactly what surgery are you talking about? Just curious. 

I have no idea where you heard this. There is no physiological reason why breast massage either during surgery or any other time would make your breasts more perky. Pop culture is full of stories like this. You have to be careful what you believe.

Not true

I have also never heard of this. There would be no scientific or medical explanation for this.
Good luck

Joseph Ku, MD
Riverside Plastic Surgeon

Intra-operative massage

This sounds like urban legend.  There is no truth to any proported benefits of intraoperative massage.  

Breast Augmentation

There is no information to substantiate such a claim. A second opinion is always an option.

Dr. Rodgers 

No.  There is nothing in the literature to substantiate that claim.

Los Angeles, CA..