Chin Swollen One Month After Facelift

One month post-op facelift and chin looks bad. Is it possible it is still swollen. I have not seen any changes in it in the past couple of weeks. I look like I have a double chin which I did not have before.

Chin swelling after facelift

+1

Chin swelling is fairly common after a facelift and being that you are only one month out is certainly within the norm.  A double chin look may be due to the fact that the incision was placed within the chin crease which  may magnify the issue./

Chin Swelling after Facelift

+1

Swelling immediately under the chin can persist for 8-10 weeks after a facelift. Ask your surgeon about massage and possibly ultra-sound treatments. Your facial contours will continue to improve.