Chin Surgery, Jaw Reduction? Which Should Go First?

If I do both, which should be done first? The jaw reduction will be made through muscle shaving. Thanks

Chin and jaw surgery

+1

If both chin surgery and reduction of the angles of your jaw are both needed, they can simply be done at the same time.  It will not only save you the pain of a second surgery, but the cost associated with it, as well.

Dr. Hall

No Need To Stage Chin And Jaw Angle Surgery

+1

I see no reason why, if both procedures are needed, that chin and jaw angle surgery would not be done at the same time. The only reason to do them separately was if you were not sure one of them was needed based on how one looks after the other one is changed.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD