Chin Surgery? (photo)

I want to have a more defined jaw, I am a 20 year old male who seeks a more masculine jaw. I was wondering if liposuction of the chin/neck can be used to correct this problem or would I need an assortment of other procedures such as chin implants, jowl liposuction, or restructuring of the platysma muscle, and what is the price that I will be looking to pay.

Male Chin Augmentation

+1

I would recommend conservative submental liposuction and a chin augmentation using an extended anatomical type implant. You should have a great result. Cost is highly dependent on whether it is done in the office, under general anesthesia or with local anesthesia and oral sedation

Chin Surgery?

+1

Chin liposuction coupled with a chin implant can be a powerful combination to help elongate and strengthen the jaw.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Implants Needed for Better Jawline Definition

+1

While liposuction may be a useful adjunctive treatment, a better jawline is going to come from augmenting the jaw or the mandible. Whether this is just a chin implant with liposuction or chin and jaw angle implants will require more complete photographic analysis with computer imaging to get an exact idea of what you are looking for.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD

chin surgery

+1

It is difficult to tell from only one photograph since the neck is a three-dimensional structure. Simple liposuction will address removal of fat above the platysma muscle. Any sub-mental fat  that is present has to be removed with a neck lift.  T.he neck lift  will include a platysma-platy. The chin implant is placed in front of the mandible to get more chin projection which also  augments the jawline definition.  Please see the link below for examples similar  to your own  neck  that we have  improved in our practice