My Non-Surgical Chin Augmentation Looks Strange, Is It Too Big?

hi, its been 3 weeks since I had my chin surgery (without implants) I think its called genioplasty. I really look strange, kind of old with my new big (they moved it 1,3 cm forward) chin. Will it improve? My under lip seems to be shrunk. I really look very strange now

Chin augmentation

+1

3 weeks is too early to say.  You most likely still have swelling that will gradually go down with time.  Give yourself a couple of months and have your doc evaluate.  This is common.

Reno Plastic Surgeon

Chin augmentation looks strange

+1

It's way too early to assess your chin augmentatino result. I presume you have a sliding genioplasty. This is a very versatile technique but can lead to more temporary swelling in the area compared with chin implant surgery.

Give your body time to heal and be sure to maintain follow-up with your surgeon during the recovery process.

Thomas A. Lamperti, MD