Chin Surgery or Jaw Surgery? (photo)

What procedure can I do to make my face more feminine? I am a 19 year old girl but my face looks so masculine. My chin has slight cleft and it juts out strangely. My face looks mean and people have told me that before or that I look older than I am. Also my face looks unnaturally big compared to everyone else's in pictures or videos especially towards the bottom. I think its because of my jaw. I want a soft feminine face. What procedures would you recommend for someone like me?

Do not do any surgery

+1
I completely agree with Dr. Niamtu, I am also craniofacial surgeon and would not recommend any surgery on you jaw.
Ali Totonchi M.D.

Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

Chin or jaw surgery

+1
I have done hundreds of chin surgeries and I think you face looks great and I would not touch it.

Joe Niamtu, III DMD 
Cosmetic Facial Surgery
Richmond, Virginia

Joseph Niamtu, III, DMD
Richmond Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon

Jaw improvement

+1
You appear to have a wide chin and are wide at the angle of your jaw.  These issues can be address with a combination of surgery on the jaw and precise liposuction.  Seek out a board-certified Facial Plastic Surgeon.  Best wishes.

David Alessi, MD

Chin prominence

+1
You have a good jawline and midfacial strength/cheekbones. The lip balance is good so a recontouring genioplasty with a possible change in the height/dimension of the chin would assist your goal. Certainly, the 'dimple' can accentuate the 'strength of the chin and if you agree, it could be minimized. Further, the smile will always accentuate your chin prominence due to the muscle pull direction; and you do not want to reduce the chin too much or you will accentuate the fullness under the chin.

Gerald Wittenberg, MSc, DMD
Vancouver Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon

Jawline and Chin Reshaping

+1
You have a stronger and more square chin and jawline. Jawline and chin narrowing can be done from inside the mouth to reshape your jawline to a more narrow shape from the front view.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD