Chin Ripples After Neck Liposuction Along with S-lift?

I had Neck Liposuction along with a S-lift. It's been 6 months and now i have little ripples under the chin. I hate this and scared to tell the Dr. What can I do now?

Thermage may help

+1

You should not be afraid to tell your surgeon. He or she would like you to be as happy as possible with your result, I’m sure. Depending on what they find on examination, your ripples might be improved by Thermage tightening. Sometimes, doing a very small liposuction procedure can help if some residual fat is there.

Skin Laxity after Face lift and liposuction

+1

First of all, you should not be scared to share your feelings with your surgeon; in fact, he wants to know how you like the outcome.

When the extent of face and neck lift procedure is too conservative for the neck skin laxity, skin wrinkles will develop under the chin. I see this commonly in patients who only underwent neck liposuction when they really required a necklift or facelift for appropriate skin draping.

These skin issues can usually improved (or resolved) with a neck lift.

Frank P. Fechner, MD
Worcester Facial Plastic Surgeon