Do I Need Chin Reduction?

I use to have a smaller chin when I was 21, now I feel it has either 'gone bigger' or I have 'gained fat' on my face (blame it on my stupid dieting for 2 years). I really appreciate if you can suggest the most appropriate solution.

I have also attached pictures where I am pulling my chin skin down, to exhibit how much difference there is because of my chin skin fat(?). P.S. Would losing fat on face make my chin look smaller?

Your Chin Looks Fine to Me

+2

In my opinion and from the pictures I see, there is really nothing wrong with your chin.  A slightly angular and strong chin is a very nice masculine characteristic that  actually allows you (as you age) to maintain a more youthful facial appearance  longer than those who have a weaker chin structure. 

Lexington Facial Plastic Surgeon