Chin reduction while at the same time reducing a chin cleft - possible? (Photo)

I am a woman of 25. As a child I had prognathism, with was successfully treated. Still, my chin protudes so terribly i have been called "witch". Also, the treatment caused the tissue around my jaws and to gather, leaving me with a double chin, making me look fat although i am slim. My chin itself is broad and cleft, giving me a masculine look. I am very unhappy, I just want to look more feminine. Is there any way all these issues could be resolved at once?

Chin reduction

+1
While chin reduction can be performed and have beneficial results in situations like yours, take care to understand that when the chin is moved back, it can create some bunching of soft tissue in the neck below the chin.  Speak to your surgeon about this issue.

Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon