Chin Reduction Surgery or Surgery for an Underbite?

When i'm not smiling, even from the side view (don't have a picture) my chin/jaw is not prominent.. so that is why i'm wondering IF I need to get jaw surgery for an underbite or not. If not, is it chin reduction I need.. To get rid of that fleshy witchy look? I feel like my smile is crooked and has extra skin/tissue to it. Chin reduction soft tissue OR jaw surgery!? What kind of doctor should I go to! PLEASE HELP!

Chin reductions are not easy

+2

Chin augmentation is easy but reduction is not as easy.  Go to a plastic surgeon who does craniomaxillofacial surgery for an exam.