What's the cost of a chin reduction, and are there any risks? (Photo)

I'm sure more than half my life I've hated my chin and the comments on it. I cant stand it, I have a butt chin and its also out-there and needs to be tamed. Although I don't know the prices and ALL the risk of getting this procedure done. I just want to know if its worth it because this would be a boost in just everyday life. Thank you!

Large chin

+1
You can make the chin smaller by removal of some of the bone.  However, it can lead to some bunching of soft tissue under the chin that may require removal.   Obtain a consultation with an experienced surgeon.

Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon