Chin Reduction/Jaw Shaving for extremely pointy chin that has been called a"protruding" chin with cleft? (photo)

Hi, I am a 20 year old girl and all of my life I have had the biggest insecurity with my chin. My chin is extremely pointy has been called a"protruding" chin. I also have a cleft in the middle so I just want to smooth out my entire chin & make it smaller. I will post a picture of my side profile which is my biggest insecurity. What kind of procedures need to be done to fix all this and what will the cost be? Also I work a full time so how long would it take to heal? Any suggestion in toronto?

Chin Reshaping and Cleft Reduction

With a pointy chin that is not overprojected horizontally, an intraoral shave/reshaping can be done to make it less pointy and reduce the the size of the vertical cleft as well. It usually takes about 2 to 3 weeks to see most of the chin swelling subside although the final result can take up to three months after surgery to see.