Chin Reduction Options for Witch Chin?

I am in my 20's and I have what some people would describe as a Witch chin. I have a deep crease in the middle of my chin and my chin points out in my side profile view. I would like to know if this can be fixed by a reduction or would I need a implant to fill in the deep crease. Here are some pics, Click the link below or copy and paste it in to your browser to see all 10 photos

Chin Pad Contouring

Your pictures show a prominent and bulbous chin pad, not a true witch's chin deformity. Your best approach is intraoral chin pad thinning and bone anchor fixation to the bone to flatten the pad and give it a better profile.