Chin Reduction Cost

I have a very elongated chin that I feel takes away from my small features. I not only want the bone shaved down a bit, but when I smile, the fleshy tip comes down and makes my chin look even longer. I would like to have lipo on that. How much would these things cost approximately?

Chin reduction fees

+2

Fees vary depending on the level of expertise of the surgeon.  Having both a medical as well as a dental degree, I tend to see more people for chin surgery than most plastic surgeons.  For chin reduction, there are 3 fees:'

the surgeon's fee:   about 4 to 10 thousand dollars

the operating room fee:    $1,000 to $2,000

the anesthesiologists fee:  $1,200

See the video below for more about chins

Long chin reduction and neck lipo

+2

There are several options that may require x-rays and dental evaluation. Botox may be useful. Fees will vary depending on the techniques used and wil range from 4000 to 10,000 USD.