Chin Liposuction?

I am 30yrs old male..I have very saggy loose skin under my chin...I am 6ft and weigh around 180 pounds..I am not overweight and look just alright except my face...I am considering the options to make my face firm and look young.I am not sure if i have lot of fat under my chin, but i surely have saggy loose skin.

Chin liposuction is a simple operation performed under local anesthesia. It does not, however, address excess skin in the neck.

+2

The photograph demonstrates fullness in the chin and neck region will that is probably contributed to by both excess fat and excess skin. The relative contribution is difficult to say. If fat is a major component liposuction might be a legitimate treatment option.

Loose skin under chin

+2

Thanks for the photos. I was wondering if you lost some weight in the past and the saggy loose skin is a result of weight loss. It appears that you do not have a lot of fat under the chin and rather you are pinching loose skin in the photo. You may want to consider laser assisted skin tightening. Otherwise you may need a neck lift to reduce the loose skin. It's best to have an in person evaluation with a plastic surgeon to have your neck/chin region examined.

Best Wishes,

Stewart Wang, MD, FACS

Submental Smartlipo

+1

It looks as if you would be a great candidate for Submental Smartlipo. This will remove unwanted fat deposits while helping to tighten the skin under the chin. Consult with a surgeon to be sure this is the right procedure for you.

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Chin and neck liposuction for skin laxity and double chin

+1

In most cases, the laxity of skin can be addressed with a combination of chin and neck liposuction coupled with skin tightening laser for the neck area. 

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Liposuction may be an option for you

+1

You should submit a photo with a lateral view.  This will allow for a better evaluation to see if chin liposuction could work for you.  Please feel free to check out the link below for some chin liposuction photos, which may help you understand to potential results you could expect.

Dev Wali, MD
Claremont Plastic Surgeon

Chin Liposuction or Neck Lift

+1

A neck lift with skin removal and fat resection may be the best alternative, but an exam would be necessary to confirm.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Is Chin Liposuction the Right Answer?

+1

A profile picture would give us better information.  Typically, this decision is best made with physical examination of the skin and fat beneath the chin.  If you truly have excess skin then a cervicoplasty (removal and tightening of skin) is in order.  The incision heals very well in men.

Dr. ES

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

Neck fat

+1

There are 2 locations of fat in the neck, above and below the platysma muscle. Removal of both is usually necessary during the male neck lift. Simple lipo will not give the desired result.   Tightening of the platysma is also performed to give a new jawline contour