Chin Lipo? What Do You Recommend For My Face? (photo)

Hi there, There's something masculine about my appearance...but, I cant quite put my finger on it. It may be poor definition between the jaw & neck, but I also think there may be other factors I as well. I remember a male friend of mine who was dating a very jealous woman. "She doesnt mind me hanging around you, though," he once told me. I knew it was because she didnt see me as any kind of threat. At 31, I am ready to improve my appearance. What would you recommend? thank you.

Lipo for chin?

You can get some neck tightenng but your features are nice and you just need to be enhanced by improving the quality of your skin. Maybe even benefit from make-up and hair. Without a full exam it is very difficult to say surgey will not be worth the expenditure.  

Facial options.

With only a profile photo it is difficult to give you a full recommendation, however your underlying features are actually quite nice. You have high cheek bones, a straight nasal profile and good projection to your chin. There may be a slight blunting of the mandible (jaw)/neck area that could be more defined by some liposuction.

Many times a masculine look is from the appearance, shape and appearance of the eye brows. This cannot be evaluated in this photo. If this is the case, some Botox/Dysport can subtly change this appearance.

Also, well applied make up and a flattering hair style can really add a nice touch to one's appearance.

Brian J. Lee, MD
Fort Wayne Plastic Surgeon

Improve facial appearance

If the profile picture represents how look at most times, I would suggest seeing a cosmetic consultant who could advise on makeup and hairstyles. If  that is fat under your chin, a simple lipisuction procedure could improve your profile.

Sheldon S. Kabaker, MD FACS
Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon

Chin Lipo

Hi,

I think a chin lipo will remove some of your fullness under your chin. As far as improving your appearance , that would require a frontal view and even a face to face consultation.

Dr.S.

Oleh Slupchynskyj, MD, FACS