Chin Lipo? What Do You Recommend For My Face? (photo)

Hi there, There's something masculine about my appearance...but, I cant quite put my finger on it. It may be poor definition between the jaw & neck, but I also think there may be other factors I as well. I remember a male friend of mine who was dating a very jealous woman. "She doesnt mind me hanging around you, though," he once told me. I knew it was because she didnt see me as any kind of threat. At 31, I am ready to improve my appearance. What would you recommend? thank you.

Lipo for chin?

+1

You can get some neck tightenng but your features are nice and you just need to be enhanced by improving the quality of your skin. Maybe even benefit from make-up and hair. Without a full exam it is very difficult to say surgey will not be worth the expenditure.  

Facial options.

+1

With only a profile photo it is difficult to give you a full recommendation, however your underlying features are actually quite nice. You have high cheek bones, a straight nasal profile and good projection to your chin. There may be a slight blunting of the mandible (jaw)/neck area that could be more defined by some liposuction.

Many times a masculine look is from the appearance, shape and appearance of the eye brows. This cannot be evaluated in this photo. If this is the case, some Botox/Dysport can subtly change this appearance.

Also, well applied make up and a flattering hair style can really add a nice touch to one's appearance.

Brian J. Lee, MD
Fort Wayne Plastic Surgeon

Improve facial appearance

+1

If the profile picture represents how look at most times, I would suggest seeing a cosmetic consultant who could advise on makeup and hairstyles. If  that is fat under your chin, a simple lipisuction procedure could improve your profile.

Sheldon S. Kabaker, MD
Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon

Chin Lipo

+1

Hi,

I think a chin lipo will remove some of your fullness under your chin. As far as improving your appearance , that would require a frontal view and even a face to face consultation.

Dr.S.

Oleh Slupchynskyj, MD, FACS