Chin Lipo/Chin Reduction/Rhinoplasty? Costs and Advice? (photo)

I was wondering about the costs of these procedures and if they are all necessary for me to achieve my desired look. The cartilage in my nose is crooked in a way that causes it to look down turned from one side and upturned from the other. Ideally, the end result would look like profile i edited. I'm also interested in a chin reduction (my jaw bone in the front is very pointed and skinny, which is currently covered by fat underneath it and under my bottom lip.) Advice/costs/thoughts??

Chin Reduction and Submental Liposuction Results Are Realistic

It is hard to judge your rhinoplasty needs and realistic outcomes just based on one profile picture. Other pictures showing different angles (front and oblique) are needed to give an accurate answer to your nasal concerns. What you are showing on your chin and neck is submental liposuction combined with a submental chin reduction by burring down the frontal prominence. I do believe the neck/chin results you have imaged are realistic.

Chin Liposuction, Chin Reduction, and Rhinoplasty

Chin Liposuction, Chin Reduction, and Rhinoplasty would be needed to achieve the goal, althought the result will never be that exact picture.  All of these together would cost at least $10,000.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Accurate appraisal requires a free consultation...

It is very difficult to determine the amount of work you need done as well as a price without evaluating you in person.  My advice would be to make an appointment for a consultation so that you can be examined and advised on a proper procedure and pricing.

Michael E. Jones, MD

Chin Lipo/Chin Reduction/Rhinoplasty? Costs and Advice?

Best to obtain ONLY IN PERSON evaluations from boarded surgeons in your city. Range of fees for rhinoplasty, chin bony reduction, sub mental liposuction from $10,000. 

Rhinoplasty and submental liposuction

The   before and afterpictures  show a nice result from submental liposuction , chin  reduction and rhinoplasty. This result is certainly obtainable in experienced hands.   The cost on a procedure such as this would be between 8,000 and $9000 which includes surgeons the operating room and anesthesia