Chin Ledge After 4 Units of Botox? (photo)

I received 4 units of botox in my chin. One injection in the middle, The skin look smooth but when I stick out my lower lip it looks like I have a small ledge. Can this be fixed with a touch up ?

Chin ledge after injection of Botox

+1

Than you for sharing you photo as it helps to answer your question. The mentalis muscle has been unevenly treated and you will need a little more in non-affected areas. If you feel comfortable with your provider, I encourage you to return. If you have lost confidence, I would recommend consultation with a physician who specializes int he treatment of the face.

Be healthy and be well,

James M. Ridgway, MD

Chin wrinkles and Botox injections

+1

A touch up injection can help soften up the dynamic lines you have on your chin as a result of muscle discordance. Surgery90210

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS