Do I Need a Chin/Jaw Implant? (photo)

I've not really liked the way that I look for years and years now. I only very recently realised what it is that I dont like. I don't know why but for the last few decades, i've not really been able to 'put my finger on it'. I thought that the problem was that my face was fat, so I exercised like a madman and got myself a rippling 6-pack, yet my face still looked fat to me(especially when I smiled) I know think that the problem may be that I have a small chin? maybe also a weak jawline?

Chin Augmentation

+1

I do not feel that you need a chin augmentation. You do however have the option of using an implant that makes your chin look broader and stronger and may compliment the rest of your facial feautres. You should schedule an consultation with a Board Certified Facial Plastic Surgeon.