I'd like to correct cheeks and define chin and jaw. Which procedures should I have done? (photo)

I currently have an asymmetrical face, a sloped forehead, a weak chin, heavy cheeks, & a undefined jaw line. I would like to correct my cheeks & define my chin & jaw but I'm not sure which procedures I should do according to my face & profile. Can chin fillers be done to the shape of chin I desire? (preferably the shape of chin/jaw in the first 3 pictures) I do prefer any non-surgical procedures. Could you please tell me which ones I would benefit from? Thank you. (last two pictures are of me)

Chin and Jawline Augmentation

+1
A chin-jawline implant is the permanent method to change yuor entire jawline. Fillers are merely a temporary test to see if you like the changes but they will never produce the sharper jawline changes that imlants can do.

I'd like to correct cheeks and define chin and jaw. Which procedures should I have done?

+1
Always consider only in person opinions.. But I would recommend either fat grafts or Juverderm Voluma injections.. 

Chin implant for weak chin profile

+1
 A chin implant is the best option for permanent augmentation to the chin area when there's a weak Chin profile present. Chin implants are inserted through a small sub mental incision, under local anesthesia as an outpatient surgical procedure. Chin implants are manufactured and number  of sizes and shapes which is best determined at the time of the consultation. For many examples pictures and diagrams, please see the link below to our chin implant photo gallery

+1
You do have a slightly receded chin and flatness in the cheek area.  You would benefit from augmentation to both areas.  Yes, you can achieve this with fillers which are temporary and may last 8-12 months.  Implants are also an option.