Should I Get a Chin Implant?

I'm 23 years old and considering getting chin implants in thailand, my jaw line is not so strong and have quite a long face, any expert advice as to what I should do would be great. Thanks

Gaining Harmony with a strong Chin in Profile

+1

It looks like you are upside down in this photo, which makes it difficult to asses the need for an implant. If you press a pen gently to your lips in the midline of your face just under the Nose, and your chin still is not touched by the pen, you may want to see a board certified Facisl Plastic Surgeon and allow him/her, to examine you, if they state you are a viable candidate for the surgery, you would probably benefit  from the added chin projection.This is a straight forward procedure needing only to develop a small pocket under the chin with an incision, followed by introducing a solid silicone implant. If you can keep it positioned well during the healing phase( first 3 months) it will become a part of you and you will find it very hard to displace it.M.Lyons,MD   Lyonsmd.com

Mobile Facial Plastic Surgeon

Need for chin implant

+1

Your photo is not extremely clear but it does appear that your chin is underprojecting and may indeed benefit from a chin implant. My recommendation would be to obtain one or more consultations from a local plastic surgeon and then make your decision.

Having surgery in Thailand does not seem to be a prudent choice here.

Web reference: http://www.turkeltaub.com