Chin Implants with Jaw Angle Implants?

If I am getting Chin Augmentation, and I also want to incorporate jaw angle implants with that.

How much will the cost of surgery go up? Is it as simple as paying for the implant, or does the cost double as if you were doing both surgeries separately?

Costs of performing chin and jaw implants at the same time.

+2

This is not a common procedure and should be performed by a surgeon with experienced in the technique. It is more complex than it sounds and requires more surgery than a simple chin implant because there is one chin implant and two jaw implants. So it is very likley to add significant costs to the procedure.

Web reference: http://www.bodysculptor.com/

Chin and jaw angle implants are associated but different surgeries

+2

Jaw angle implants are more complex than a chin implant. It is difficult to predict what the cost difference will be. That depends on the surgeon you choose. The primary savings will be having one surgical procedure. This will help you save on operating room and anesthesia fees since you will be having one long instead of two shorter operations. For those charges, the first hour is the highest fee, then a lower hourly fee. Also, a big saving in terms of time off from work and actually healing from one rather than two operations.

The cost of chin and jaw implants will depend on the surgeon and other factors

+1

The pricing of the jaw and chin implants vary with the particular surgeon. There are many places that offer a price reduction if you do more than just a chin implant. It will most likely cost you more to do a jaw implant than just the implant.  The jaw implant is really 2 separate procedures, on top of the chin implant.  The jaw implant on one side is another procedure, in addition, to the other side.  This entails 2 approaches on 2 different sides.  So really when you do a chin and jaw implant you are really talking about 3 procedures. I have included a video on jaw implants and jaw augmentation for you to watch.  You are also welcome to write me any questions through my website

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Facial implants

+1

There is NO SIMPLE surgical procedure. All surgeries are to beconsidered major.

Chin implant may sound simple but it is a complex procedure that require the knwledge of the muscles in the chin that affect the position and shape of your lip.

Angle implants are more complex.

Consult a BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON, and do not make your decision based on cost, the analysis of your face and determining the area to be augmented then choosing the right size and shape implant are very important

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.