Age 20. Want to define my face more. Would chin implants benefit me? (photos)

im 20 and I find my face pretty round from the front view and just wanting to define it more. Also I have a pretty small face. Do you think a chin implant will improve my overall face or do you think it would be a waste? I also want to ask what procedures would help improve/balance out my face more?

Age 20. Want to define my face more. Would chin implants benefit me?

+1
HI and thank you for the question. The answer is yes. You need to identify what you mean by "define my face more". Try and be more specific to get to the root of what is bothering you about your face.

A chin implant would definitely help to harmonize your face, particularly your profile. Is it the profile that bothers you? How about when you take photos? Do you find yourself turning your head?

I also feel that you would benefit from a rthinoplasty. This does not mean you should have it done. After all, if it does not bother you , then don't touch it. That's why it's best to get a clearer picture of exactly what bothers you. You are an attractive young woman, so think about it.

I wish you the best on your journey. Good Luck

Want to define my face more. Would chin implants benefit me?

+1
A side profile photo and/or an in-person exam would be helpful to make the most accurate assessment. Looking at your photos, it appears you may benefit from a chin implant. From here, I would recommend the following:

1) A consultation with a board certified facial plastic surgeon who has a great deal of experience performing chin implants
2) Having your photo morphed using computer imaging software. This serves as a great communication tool between you and your prospective surgeon, and will give you an idea of how the final result of surgery may appear. 

I hope this information helps, and I wish you the best of luck. 

Paul S. Nassif, MD

Chin Augmentation

+1
Based on the limited photos here, you may benefit from a chin augmentation.  Please consult with a board certified specialist who can assist you with achieving the results you seek. 3-dimensional computer imaging can help you visualize what you may look like afterwards and help you communicate with your surgeon.

Kimberly Lee, MD