2 days post op, I Had a Chin Implant, Neck Lift, and Liposuction Done, Have Swelling?

I had a chin implant, neck lift, and liposuction done two days ago. My cheeks and lower lip are still swollen. I noticed when I press on the right side of my implant,I get an odd sensation radiating to my right lower lip.Is this normal? Also, I noticed the left edge of my implant is slightly raised and is not snug against the bone.Will it lay against the bone after the swelling or is this a problem? Thanks so much for your help.

Healing 2 days after chin implant, neck lift, and liposuction

+1

What you are describing sound completely normal for the stage of healing that you are in. I would avoid pressing on your implant if possible. You will often experience sensation deficits that can range from total numbness to decreased sensation, to odd sensations that you are currently feeling. The swelling can take a few months to resolve and you will feel hardness under your chin for several months. I would be patient, follow the post-operative instructions given to you by your surgeon and make sure to follow up with him or her.