Chin Implant, Do I Always Have to Be Wary About It?

My chin has been bothering me and bringing down my self confidence for years. I'm finally planning on going to get chin augmentation early next year and I'm aware that after the procedure I have to avoid activity and contact with it for a few weeks but i was wondering if I will ever be alright to live my life naturally again without being concerned about it? Does my body heal around the implant ensuring it wont move? or is there always a possibility it will? thankyou in advance

Concern after a Chin Implant

+1

As long as you do not participate in activities such as boxing where there is a lot of facial trauma you should not worry about your implant after it heals. I have been doing this work  35 years and have never seen a problem although it certainly is possible.