Why Can't They Get my Chin Implant Right?

I've had two different doctors provide me with a chin implant and both times it did not look right. Why is this happening? How does a doctor know what implant should be placed on me. Can I just remove it and stay the way I was before which is so much better then the way it looks now?

Correcting A Chin Implant Result Requires Knowing Its History

+1

Based on your description, it is impossible to say what the problems are with your current chin implant. More information is needed such as how it was placed (incision), what type and size chin implant do you currently have, and what are the specific problems with how it looks now. It would also be important to see photographs of you before the first chin implant and how you look now along with what you don't like aboout it now.