No Results on Chin After Chin Implants, Buccal Pad Removal and Neck Lipo?

I got a chin implant, buccal pad removal, & neck lipo about 15 hrs ago. Even though my face is cocooned in a huge head wrapping, i cant see a difference in my chin at all. Is this normal? Could it be due to all the swelling my cheeks & lips. Also my right lower lip seems paralyzed when i try to smile. I was aware this could happen but could it get ANY better within two weeks? Thanks! (17 yr old girl, 117 lbs. Did ths to give my face a more defined slim look)

+1

I hope that your outlook has improved since you posted your question. 15 hours after surgery is WAY too early to be considering the results. The swelling is so significant after the procedures you've undergone and the tight head and neck wrap can also distort your anatomy. If you're still concerned with the surgical results you should followup in your plastic surgeon's office and let them evaluate you and reassure you about the healing process.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS

Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon