Chin Implant Sticking out on Left Side

I had a chin implant done a little over 2 weeks ago and I am very unhappy. The implant is protruding out on my left side. While the swelling has gone down (through medication) my facial expressions and speech still look wrong/awkward. I look like I have something sticking out of my left side of my chin. Everyone told me this was such a simple surgery with no problems and easy recovery, it has been anything but.

Chin implant

+1

There is no simple surgery. Surgery should be taken seriously because any surgery has a set of risks and complications.

See your plastic surgeon explain your dissatisfaction, what is the cause/ is it malposition of the implant, or swelling. Whay the speach is changed? muscle malfunction?