What Can I Do About my Chin Implant Looking Unnatural?

I have a receding chin and had a chin implant. It does not look natural. Profile is good but the frontal view looks as if I have an egg/bump at the bottom of my face. Some doctors are saying that yes a person with a receding chin can have an implant due to all the shapes and sizes of implants available. What do I do in my case? It's the second implant and it does not look good? What can I do about the egg shape at the bottom of my face? Are fillers and option? What are my options?

Problems not fixed with a chin implant

+1

Given the complexity of your problem and your numerous previous posts, I am wondering if you have obtained an oral surgery or craniofacial consultation. You may benefit from orthognathic surgery in combination with a soft tissue procedure as opposed to a chin implant.