How to Best Time Chin Implant Surgery?

Hi, I'd like to have a chin implant, but I'm confused about the timing. I'll start working as a news anchor at a TV channel in 3-4 months. I don't know how my chin will look like at that time.. I mean all those swellings... Do you think that if properly done, I'll be able to work without anyone noticing my implant? And do you think that I'm a good candidate for a chin implant or should I search for another option? Sorry if my English is bad, I'm not a native speaker of English. Thanks!

Chin implant and timing

+2
I do think that you are a good candidate for chin augmentation. If done properly you should be on the air with no noticeable signs of any surgery. The incision is a small incision directly under the chin in the sub mental area and will heal quickly. Immediately following surgery you may have some numbness or swelling but this usually improves drastically with in a week and most patients are on to their usual routines quickly. I was recently in Stockholm for a surgical meeting and enjoyed Sweden immensely. I wish you the best success and a quick recovery.

Best time for chin augmentation

+1

It is certainly acceptable to undergo a chin implant at this point. The chin implant is placed through a small submental incision and you could be on-air within one month after surgery. No one should notice your chin implant if properly performed.