Chin Implant Scar. Recommendations For Preventing Thin Looking Lips Post Op?

I consider having a chin implant but have read about the scar inside the mouth being too tight så the lower lip is pulled in, making it thinner.. to avoid this is it then possible to pull the lip out as an exercise, after the wound has healed to make sure the scar doesn't tighten too much and maybe on purpose making the scar bigger since it is invisible inside the mouth..

Chin augmentation

+1
I do not make my incision in the mouth and prefer a very small incision under the chin where most people already have a small childhood scar from a tumble if not the Incision is not very visible and heals remarkably. The incision through the mouth I have found through my thirty years of experience has more complications with infection, scar tissue, and implant malposition.