Doctor Recommendation for Chin Implant Revision Orange County / Los Angeles

I had a bad chin implant 10 years ago that I would like to have corrected. Before my chin looked nice from the front, but my side profile was slightly recessive. The result was over-projection and a slightly boxy look from the front. Any recommendations for the best(surgical excellence and a sharp aesthetic eye) OC & LA doctors who specialize in chin implant removal/revisions? Also I am concerned about the length of time that has gone by- Has it been too long, will the skin on my face be stretched out or misshapen? I am 30. Thanks!

Implant revisions

+2

You requested a revision specialist for a chin implant in the Los Angeles area. The two most well known facial implant specialists are in LA, Dr. William Binder and Dr. Gerald Turino.

Chin implant

+1

At the age of thirty, your skin should contract as you change the size of your implant from a larger one to a smaller one. Facial and chin implant exhcnage is not a technically challanging surgery. You just need to make sure that the surgeon understands your desire and expectation and plans your surgery correctly.

Siamak Agha, MD, PhD, FACS

Chin implant revision

+1

I am a facial plastic and reconstructive surgeon located in Beverly Hills, California. I have a great deal of experience performing chin implants, as well as revising chin implants that were not performed properly. Please feel free to contact my office to schedule a consultation, and I would be happy to speak with you and answer any questions you have. Please feel free to send photos as well, and I would be happy to evaluate them for you. My contact information is listed in my profile. Thank you and best of luck to you.

Paul S. Nassif, MD