How to Improve Chin Implant Scar After Removal?

I had my chin implant removed 5 years ago. The implant was in for 6 months before I had it removed because it was too big. It has been quite some time, but there is still a good amount of scar tissue under my chin. Will this ever go away, or is there anything I can have done to make this look better?

Scar Revision

Typically, a scar revision should not be performed until at least 6 months, usually 1 year, after the original surgery. You are well beyond that, and may be a candidate for revision. If you have a depressed, tethered scar, you may benefit from excision and repair, or possible subcision (releasing the scar tissue under the skin) and fat transfer.

Yes it is time to consider scar revision

At this point in time you can consider scar revision.
It is not unusual to develop a tethered scar. It can be improved by excision and layered repair.