Chin Implant Pushed my Lower Lip Under the Upper Lip

my procedure was performed almost 7 weeks ago...my lower has essentially disappeared...my physician indicates it is because the chin implant is too large and recommends replacing it with just a round implant without wings...is it possible it was placed too high? i am concerned the 2nd implant may result in pushing the middle of my lower lip too high.

Misplaced chin implants

+1

Dear chin implant patient from McAlester, OK
Seven weeks after a chin implant surgery most of swelling should subside. What you’re describing is a misplace chin implant that is too high. The solution is to secure the implant to the deep tissue, preventing it to move upward.