Would a chin implant provide a sharper jawline and more masculine appearance? (Photo)

I'm looking to for a solution to my round cheeks. I want a sharper jawline and a more defined look. I had a consultation with a plastic surgeon and they said a chin implant would not work for what I was looking for. The only possible solution they offered was possible buccal fat removal...but it wouldn't guarantee the look I wanted. I was also thinking maybe radiesse would carve out a better jaw line?

Jawline definition

+1
Thanks for the question and it is a loaded one. Anytime you discuss facial contour then there is a multitude of minimally invasive vs more standard surgical approaches. It really comes down to what your goals are specifically. I always go over the concerns in front of a mirror to make sure I am on the same specific page with my cosmetic patients. 

A full consultation with a bc plastic surgeon for a second opinion may provide different thoughts. I always offer each minimally invasive an surgical options becuase it depends on what your exam is like and your goals.

i tend to avoid fat removal becuas it makes a hallow appearemace as one ages. Also, liposuction of the neck can help give good results to the jawline.
mist importantly, do not rule out fat transfer. I perform this all the time for jawline definition and chin enhancements. It is an advanced technique that is minimally invasive and natural and lasts forever. It works great. Best wishes.

Richmond Plastic Surgeon