Chin Implant Nerve Damage? Uneven Movement.

is this permanent nerve damage or not? I had a chin implant procedure about 3 weeks ago in Thailand. Since then i've noticed no improvement with the strength of my pucker. I can easily blow air through my lips in the middle where my bottom lip is giving way. And when i flex my lips in a different way the left side of my bottom lip pulls further to the left. Also when i flex the muscles on my chin a peak forms pointing forward on the right hand side of my chin.

Usually temporary

It can take a few weeks for the nerves to regenerate. Usually, permanent nerve damage is very rare, so please wait it out a bit. You should find a trusted plastic surgeon in your area for a follow up if there is a complication to address in the future.

Chin implant and nerve damage

It is still too early, you are 3 weeks post surgery. You may regain all the muscle strength back up to 3-6 months.

The deformity in the implant may be the extended wings of the implant.

You need to see your surgeon for diagnosis and treatment. One needs to decide if the implant should be removed, or continue watching you on regular basis.