Chin Implant Too Long/Pointy? Numbness - Normal?

I got a chin implant 2 and a half months ago. I am concerned that it may be positioned incorrectly. I wanted more forward projection to improve my profile and less downward. I certainly wasn't prepared for the elongation of my face from the front view. Will this still change over time? Also, the ride side of it bulges out while the left is normal. The right side is numb and tingly, and so is the right side of my lip. When something cold hits my lip my chin also feels cold.

Chin Implant Concerns

+1

I would most certainly suggest speaking with your doctor about your concerns. Implants can move over time and it may be pressing on the mental nerve, the nerve that provides sensation to the chin and lip. This could explain your problem with numbness and pain. If this is the case, the implant needs to be repositioned or removed and then replaced.

Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon