35 Year Old Male. Unhappy w/ Chin, Cheek and Side of Lips - Options?

I am a 35 year old male. I have been unhappy with my chin and cheek and the area to the side of my lips. I have been considering fat transfer for the cheeks, non-surgicial injections for the cheek, a chin implant and/or chin liposuction. Any thoughts or recommendations?

Options for lower face

A neck lift and chin implant are two separate operations. The chin implant can bring the chin forward which gives the elusion of having a longer jaw line. The neck lift will improve the jaw line throughout the neck. This is performed with both direct and indirect visualization in the neck and removal of fat above and below the platysmal muscle in the neck.

1101 Madison St
Seattle, WA 98104

Chin and cheek options.

You would probably need a face lift with some fat augmentation, but I would need to see other views in order to give you a better answer.

416 N Bedford Dr
Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Chin issues

It is difficult to say what wold be best for you without an exam. Although the photo is helpful, other views would be helpful.

1049 Fifth Ave
New York, NY 10028