Chin Implant/lipo Pain? (photo)

Im 26, I had a rhinoplasty, chin implant and a little lipo underneath my chin/neck area, today is the 3rd day and the pain in the neck area is the worse. I feel as if I had a lumpy line forming and it hurts to the touch, but Im not sure if its just swollen :/ help should I wait it out?

Chin Implant/lipo Pain?

+1

NO! Call your surgeon to be seen ASAP so s/he can determine if you have an issue starting. Best of luck. 

Chin Implant

+1

increased pain at the site of surgery, can be caused by many things, bleeding, hematoma, infection, or just swelling. You need to be seen by your surgeon.