Chin Implant, Jaw Implant, or Jaw Advancement for Stronger Jawline and Chin?

I am 21 y/o with a weak chin/jawline. It makes my face look fat, even though I'm extremely skinny and I am constantly mistaken for being 16 y/o. The picture on the left is how I currently look, and the picture on the right is how I would like my jaw to look. I feel that the stronger jaw/pointy chin gives my face a skinnier, more balanced, masculine look. Would this result be accomplished best with a chin implant, a jaw implant, jaw advancement, or with combination of surgeries? Thank you.

Surgeries for stronger jawline and chin

+1

According to your computer imaging, it looks like there is a chin implant and some type of liposuction performed. The liposuction performed of the neck is not realistic. The chin implant is realistic. Both procedures could be done but they accomplish two different goals. The chin implant is used to augment and bring the chin in a more forward direction, while the liposuction of the neck is used to remove fat underneath the neck. By removing fat in the neck it does tend to somewhat accentuate the jaw line, but in your computer imaging, it is exaggerated.  

Chin of Jaw surgery for small jaw

+1

The choice of the best surgery for you depends on the underlying dental occlusion. Depending on the dentition you may need jaw advancement, chin implant and/or both.

Jaw surgery

+1

Without a proper exam it is difficult to say. Cephalometrics should be performed to see the relationship between the maxilla and the jaw.  Sometimes it is as simple as a chin implant or a sliding genioplasty.