Chin Implant or Jaw Implant? (photo)

Something is not right with the lower portion of my face don't know what I would benefit from? Please help

Chin implant or jaw implant?

+1

Looking at your photos, it appears you would benefit from a small chin implant. I would recommend an in-person consultation with an experienced and board certified facial plastic surgeon who has great credentials. They may use computer imaging software, which will allow them to morph a photo of you and give you an idea of how the final result of surgery may appear. Thank you, and I hope this helps. 

Chin or jaw implant?

+1

From your photo, it does appear that you would benefit from chin augmentation.  This procedure would make your chin more prominent and balance your face more.  I would recommend seeing a facial plastic surgeon or plastic surgeon to discuss your options in regards to the type and size of implant that would work best for you.

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Weak chin profile

+1

The photograph  show a weak chin profile which is best addressed with a small chin implant. The surgery  can be performed under local anesthesia as an outpatient procedure.  The surgery usually takes a proximally a half an hour. Chin implants, come in a variety of sizes and shapes, and  are placed  through a small  submental incision.