Is a Chin Implant a Better Option Than Neck Lipo for a Masculine Chin?

On the left side of the picture below is the way my chin is now and I'd like a more masculine line like on the right. A neck lipo alone of the neck fat seems to make the chin too sharp (bottom image). Is a chin implant or some other procedure right for me? Thanks!

Options for a more masculine chin

The chin implant and liposuction accomplish two completely different things. The neck liposuction simply removes the fat underneath the chin area. If you are looking for more of a masculine chin, chin augmentation with an implant placed on top of the mandible will give more of an anterior projection and give a stronger chin profile. They can be done in conjunction if needed or separately.