Is a Chin Implant a Better Option Than Neck Lipo for a Masculine Chin?

On the left side of the picture below is the way my chin is now and I'd like a more masculine line like on the right. A neck lipo alone of the neck fat seems to make the chin too sharp (bottom image). Is a chin implant or some other procedure right for me? Thanks!

Options for a more masculine chin

+1

The chin implant and liposuction accomplish two completely different things. The neck liposuction simply removes the fat underneath the chin area. If you are looking for more of a masculine chin, chin augmentation with an implant placed on top of the mandible will give more of an anterior projection and give a stronger chin profile. They can be done in conjunction if needed or separately.